Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

Abandoned - the story of the found puppies...

In the early morning dawn I ran along the dunes of the beach.  I do this most mornings.  This morning vaguely made out a mewling sound in the long grass.  Rustling in the breeze was a plastic rubbish sack.  Cautiously I walked over to the sack.  As I approached I could see movement inside it.  Weak movement.  Slight bumps pushing out of the plastic in many directions.  Soft cries came from within the sack almost sounding weaker and weaker.  

Carefully I opened the sack pulling the cords apart.  Oh no, not again.  Anger coursed through me in waves!


Who did this? Why? How can we stop this?




Never fear Tawhirimatea's new mission is to help with this problem! Check out our blogs for the rest of the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.